Niedax Kleinhuis NV is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. Maxim Truwant is the Data Protection Officer of Niedax Kleinhuis NV. He can be reached via email@example.com.
Last updated on 17/06/2021.
Personal data that we process
Niedax Kleinhuis NV processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address information
- E-mail address
- Phone or cell phone number
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 18 years of age. Unless they have parental or guardian permission.
However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 18. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Niedax Kleinhuis NV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- Niedax Kleinhuis NV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Niedax Kleinhuis NV tracks your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
How long we keep personal data
Niedax Kleinhuis NV does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. You can download your personal data using our privacy tools.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Niedax Kleinhuis NV does not sell your data to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Niedax Kleinhuis NV remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Niedax Kleinhuis NV uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
On your first visit to our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked for permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser.
For further explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/gedrag/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Third Party Cookies
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and/or social media companies. Below an overview:
If you would like to unsubscribe from Google Analytics tracking, please visit the Google Analytics opt-out page .
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by our company and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
If you would like to exercise your right to object and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and national register number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy.
Niedax Kleinhuis NV will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Niedax Kleinhuis NV would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Phone: +32 2 274 48 00
How we protect personal data
Niedax Kleinhuis NV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Niedax Kleinhuis NV has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (Niedax Kleinhuis NV.be) to the associated IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.